The 29th Infantry Division public servers are realism servers. This means that we try to keep gameplay as realistic as possible while still keeping things enjoyable.
1. Do not intentionally wound or kill your teammate Even if they did it to you first, or get in your way, or piss you off.
2. Do not fire or melee attack near the spawn area This avoids accidental team wounding.
3. Keep the foul language to a minimum Our servers are a friendly environment open to players of all ages, genders and races. It may be a war videogame but it is a public server. Note: This applies to microphone, text chat, and player names.
4. Keep political and religious discussions off the server People often play games to relax and escape these topics. Polite discussions can easilly escalate into arguments.
5. Racism or discrimination of any kind is not tolerated
6. Respect all 29th members and public players Do not insult other players.
7. The admin of the server is the highest ranking 29th member present
8. Keep complaints and whining to a minimum We all have to play maps we don't like sometimes. Whining about it just gets on everyone's nerves.
9. Do not interrupt private drills If the server is locked and you can see that only 29th members are in it, do not try to join.
10. Keep the teams balanced
11. Do not take weapon slots you are not familiar with Some maps require certain weapons/roles to be played fully for the team to stand a chance. Not having the role played effectively destroys that chance and ruins the fun for everyone on the team (especially on longer maps).
12. Do not block spawn doors or disrupt the flow of gameplay
13. Use chat and VOIP responsably Keep it game-related, do not spam or abuse these.
14. Do not recruit for your own unit/clan in our servers This is a common courtesy among all clans and realism units; please respect it.
15. Do not impersonate a 29th member Only those who have passed the 29th Basic Combat Training may use the [29th ID] tags in their name.
16. Do not argue server rules in the server Our server rules have been established for quite a length of time. If you have a specific issue with a rule, you may message 29th HQ via our forums.
Report rule-breaking to the highest ranking 29th member present. To dispute a ban, go to www.29th.org/bans