Accusing Players of Cheating

From 29th Infantry Division
Jump to: navigation, search

Soldiers who suspect other players (public or 29th members) of cheating/hacking are not to publicly accuse them. Instead, they should report this to a Military Police Officer or a Server Admin, preferably via the reporting Soldier's Squad Leader if they are online.