Posting in Ban Disputes

From 29th Infantry Division
Jump to: navigation, search

Soldiers who are not part of Battalion Headquarters or the Military Police Corps are not to post or reply to threads in the Ban Disputes forum.

Soldiers who have any input on a ban being disputed (witnesses, etc.) should report this to the Chief of Military Police Corps (or via their Squad Leader).