The 29th Infantry Division public servers are realism servers. This means that we try to keep gameplay as realistic as possible while still keeping things enjoyable.
- Do not intentionally wound or kill your teammate.
- Trolling, political discussions, or harassment of other players is not tolerated.
- Spamming the mic and playing music over in-game comms is prohibited.
- No hacking, glitching, or exploiting broken game mechanics.
- Keep complaints and whining to a minimum.
- Do not interrupt private drills.
- Do not take role slots you are not familiar with.
- Do not recruit for your own unit/clan in our servers.
- Do not impersonate a 29th member.
- Do not argue server rules in the server.
Report rule-breaking to the highest ranking 29th member present.
To dispute a ban, go to www.29th.org/bans
Aditional Rules for Squad
- Do not camp enemy main.
- Vehicles that require a crewman kit must be crewed by at least two players.
- Minimum of two players are required for a squad to be locked.
- All players must be actively part of a squad. AFK or unassigfned players will be removed.
- Creating squads then promtly leaving or passing off leadership to others will result in a kick.